Crystal Moorhouse - Scentsy Superstar Director (208-631-0311)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Tidbits "Teacher Appreciation"


Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome to our second week of “Thursday Tidbits”.

Today we are going to put together a very cute Teacher Appreciation and/or end of the year teacher gift. The end of the school year is fast approaching and what a great way to thank our children’s teachers by giving them something special… Scentsy special that is.

Scentsy has an adorable ABC’sWarmer that any teacher would LOVE so I took my inspiration from there and went with it. I also ordered the Red CandyApple Scent to go along with the warmer.


Steps:


1.)  Wrap red ribbon around the middle of the basket and hot glue into place.
2.)  Place tan crinkle paper inside the basket
3.)  Place *caramel into your choice of container (you can tie a ribbon around that as well if you would like) *I bought the store caramel and it tasted delicious or if you know how to make some then go for it! The point is to make it your own
4.)  Arrange the warmer, scent, apples, and caramel into the basket. *I didn’t want the lid of my warmer to fall off but I didn’t want to put the warmer in the box in the basket so I placed my lid within the crinkle paper along with the instructions and light bulb so that the teacher would have it all in one place. (I left a note in the basket explaining the lid and instructions were within the paper)
5.)  Print off this cute saying here to go along with the basket and tape it to the wood skewer. Place in basket (Thanks to Eighteen25 for the free printable can you see why I love them so much?!)
6.)  Optional: I wrapped the whole thing in cellophane so that nothing would fall out in its trip to the school

Here is a picture of the finished product ready to be delivered to my daughter’s teacher

 
What teacher wouldn’t smile when they got this cute thing on their desk?! Hurry and go buy Teacher Appreciation week starts on May 7th but don’t worry if you can’t get it delivered by then, you can plan and give it to them the last day of school as a Big Thank You for all of their hard work and dedication. WE LOVE OUR TEACHERS! ~Crystal Moorhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment